[NEohioPAL] Actors and Support Staff Needed

Liam Roth liam at hauntedohio.com
Sat Jul 24 16:44:27 PDT 2021

Hello,

The Akron Haunted Schoolhouse and Laboratory is now hiring for the 2021 Season and we are reaching out to all theatricality-minded individuals that would be interested in working during this upcoming season. These are paid positions and will be weekend nights starting on September 18th and the season is running every weekend until November 6th

We are having an open interview day on August 21st from 4-7 pm.

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

We are located at 1300 Triplett Blvd, Akron Ohio, 44306

Best Regards,
Liam Roth,

Production Manager,
Haunted Ohio,
Akron Haunted Schoolhouse and Laboratory,
Factory of Terror,
(330)-575-8543