[NEohioPAL] Kids Sketch Comedy Program Now Enrolling!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:54:56 PDT 2021

As seen on PBS <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGM7AhqgyLk>, the award
winning Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy is now enrolling for our fall
program.

*LIVE FROM LAKEWOOD: SKETCH COMEDY WRITING*

In this course we will cover different sketch formats, working in a writers
room, pitching your ideas confidently, and revising a final script. This
class is for kids and teens ages 12-17 who love to make people smile.

Instructor Eric Swinderman studied at the world famous Second City and is
an Emmy nominated TV and Film writer and director. Through his experiences
working with various groups and shows, you'll learn the craft of sketch
comedy writing and "what makes something funny?"

The 5 week class includes 4 weeks of writing and rehearsal and culminates
in a live performance of the class work.

ENROLL TODAY AT: https://www.lakewoodyfa.com/sketch-comedy-class

LYFA is like no other program in the region. Big things are happening at
our studio. Our kids' films are winning awards at film festivals all over
the world. Join us and see what all the buzz is about. Check out this story
from PBS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGM7AhqgyLk

--

*Hortencia Swinderman - Administrator*
*Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy*