[NEohioPAL] Freelance Writers Wanted

Don Gregory don at visionmediaandmarketing.com
Tue Jul 27 03:19:24 PDT 2021

NEOhioLife.com is a social media content platform that will be launching in
the next month.  It will feature people, places, and interesting things
about Northeast Ohio.

Our team at NEOhioLife is looking for freelance writers with niche
interests who have stories they want to share. If you love to explore the
local area, have new experiences, or you have an interesting hobby, then
we’d like you to share your experience and knowledge!  We are looking for
stories within these activities that will inspire people to go out and try
new things. Anything that is fun, has a unique as well as interesting
story, and will get people excited to go out and have new experiences and
find a community!

   -

   What we are looking for
   -

      People local to the area, who have stories to share, whether a single
      one or multiple
      -

      Attention to detail and Quality Writing - No previous experience in
      this realm, but you need to be able to demonstrate the ability to write
      clear and concise articles.
      -

      An interesting, inspiring, and unique story
      -

   Examples
   -

      Local geocaching community around Northeastern Ohio
      -

      A local charity event
      -

      An intramural sports league
      -

      A new restaurant or business opening
      -

      Events open to the public
      -

   Compensation
   -

      $50 for an article of 700 words
      -

      $80 for an article of 1100 words
      -

   Application Process
   -

      Please submit a story idea to grant at 216studios.com as well as a
      writing example. If we are interested in the story, we’ll approve it and
      send you payment upon submission of the article
      -

      All content must be original
      -

      Please title email heading “NEOhioLife Freelance Writer Application -
      “Name”
      -

      Credit will be given to the original author - so build your portfolio
      with us.