[NEohioPAL] Auditions: Tues., August 10 and Wed., August 11 at 7:30 pm for Ethan Claymore, a Holiday Comedy

Clague Playhouse clagueplayhouse at att.net
Wed Jul 28 20:32:46 PDT 2021

AUDITIONS for the Holiday Comedy
Ethan Claymore
by Norm Foster
Directed by Robert Gibb
Auditions: Tues., August 10 and Wed., August 11 at 7:30 pm

Show Dates: November 5 – December 5, 2021 on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8pm and Sunday at 2pm  (no performance on Thanksgiving)

Story:  A week before Christmas, struggling egg farmer/artist Ethan Claymore meets a woman who could turn his life around. But things are shaken up when Ethan receives a visit from his estranged, and recently deceased, older brother!

Cast: 2 or 3 men, 1 or 2 women and 2 boys.  *The director will choose to cast the role of Douglas as a man or woman.

Ethan Claymore - 38 years old
Martin Claymore - 43 years old
Douglas Mclaren - in their fifties or sixties*
Teresa Pike - in her thirties
Young Ethan - around 12 years old
Young Martin - 14-16 years old
Additional information can be found on our Audition Page.  Please bring a resume and headshot, if available. If you don't have a headshot, Clague will take one at auditions. Please complete our online Audition Form.   When completed, please print and bring with you to the audition.

Open auditions will be cold readings from the script.  No appointment is necessary.  Auditions will be held at Clague Playhouse.  A limited number of perusal scripts are available at the Clague Playhouse Box Office, Wednesday - Saturday 1:00-6:00pm, for a $10 deposit through August 7, 2021.
Clague Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, Ohio 44145.
Our productions are subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.  Please rest assured that every possible action and precaution will be taken to ensure that our staff, performers, and audience members will be as safe as possible.  Seating may be limited to observe current State of Ohio and CDC guidelines, but we are looking forward to bringing you high quality LIVE theater!

For more information, call the Clague Playhouse Box Office, 440-331-0403 and leave a message for the director.