[NEohioPAL] Acting is a competitive business, put yourself a step ahead of your competition by taking acting classes at Houde School of Acting

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 16:15:11 PDT 2021

Hi Guys,
August online classes are nearly filled, but we do have a few more spots available in our Complete, Full and Whole packages.
Each of these monthly packages includes up to 5 classes per week for $200 per month. Classes include Meisner, Improv, Script Analysis, Self-Tape Coaching and Working Actor's Class

Check out each package on our website for details about the classes and class times. Classes start Wednesday August 4th.

https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration

Sincerely,Jessica Houde-MorrisHoude School Of Acting
P.S.
Below is a little more info about each class:
Meisner Technique -  An interdependent series of exercises that build upon one another. The more complex work supports a command of dramatic text. Meisner students work on a series of progressively complex exercises to develop an ability to improvise, to access an emotional life, and finally to bring the spontaneity of improvisation and the richness of personal response to text

Improv - Considered by some to be the core of good acting, improv training develops the performers ability to be spontaneous and in the moment. Very useful in the audition room and on set.

Script Analysis - Learn how to analyze audition sides and find all the clues hidden within. This class helps actors make specific, informed choices about their characters and relationships with other characters, as well as familiarize actors with the setting and plot.

Self-Tape Coaching - Learn how to apply the Script Analysis into a professionally recorded self-taped audition by submitting and receiving feedback on a weekly basis.

The Working Actor’s Class -  Taught by either James Madio, Keith Brooks, Robert Pralgo or Kurt Yue (Combined 446 IMDB TV & Film Credits)
Each Friday one of these working actors will go over a choice topic pertaining to the field of acting. Here is an opportunity to learn from the best!

You can take all of these classes by signing up for one of our all-inclusive packages or sign up for just one of these classes.

See all classes and packages here:
https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration