[NEohioPAL] Clague Playhouse announces their 2021-2022 Season

clague playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 07:49:23 PDT 2021

*We are excited to return to the stage for our 94th Season!*

A comedy, *Mrs. Mannerly*
by Jeffrey Hatcher  September 10 - October 3, 2021

A holiday comedy, *Ethan Claymore*
by Norm Foster  November 5 - December 5, 2021

A comedy, *Foolish Fishgirls and The Pearl*
by Barbara Pease Weber   January 14 - February 6, 2022

A dramady, *These Shining Lives*
by Melanie Marnich   March 11 - April 3, 2022

A musical comedy, *Failure: A Love Story*
by Philip Dawkins  May 6 - 29, 2022

Performances are on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00pm and Sunday at
2:00pm

*Seating capacity will be based on current State of Ohio guidelines. Face
masks and/or coverings are recommended but not required for those who are
fully vaccinated.*
Tickets for all shows in the season go on sale on August 4, 2021 at the
Clague Playhouse Box Office or online at www.clagueplayhouse.org.
Admission is $18 for Adults, $17 for Seniors (60+), and $10 for Students,
with an additional $4 for all tickets for Failure: A Love Story.

The Box Office is open Wednesday through Saturday from 1:00-6:00 pm at
440-331-0403. Clague Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road in Westlake.