[NEohioPAL] Charles Eversole -voice lessons and coachings

Charles Eversole cfemd1964 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:21:22 PDT 2021

*SINGING IS A SPORT*

Learning to golf, swing a bat, shoot a basketball, ski, ride a bike, dance,
SING... all physical activities with similar demands (and pitfalls).
Establishing a solid vocal technique improves any style of singing, from
rock to R&B to Broadway to opera.

 With over 30 years of teaching experience in Cleveland, Ann Arbor, and New
York City, I have worked successfully with established artists and also
beginners in all genres. My former students include Tony nominated
Christopher Jackson (George Washington in Hamilton) Jesse Tyler Ferguson,
and Jenn Gambatese, plus many successful performers here and abroad.

Hours available (in Lakewood or virtually) between 10am - 7pm.

Prices, scheduling, etc. available if you contact me through Facebook
Messenger or at cfemd1964 at gmail.com.

Fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
Ask about Summer Special Rates for new students!