[NEohioPAL] This Weekend @Imposters Theater - Live Shows, Improv Jam, Workshop!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 10:55:33 PDT 2021

*This Weekend @Imposters Theater - Live Shows, Improv Jam, Workshop!*
Friday 08/06
8pm - Improv Night @Imposters Theater
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/improv-night-imposters-theater>
Come out and join us for an evening of long form improv! We have three
great teams performing sets based on suggestions from the audience.
Saturday 08/07
12pm - The August Improv Workout with Deena Nyer Mendlowitz
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/the-august-improv-workout-with-deena-nyer-mendlowitz>
Designed for those who have completed a Level 1 improv class or have
equivalent experience. This 4-week workshop will provide a space to get
back into the swing of things and work with others in the community who may
be interested in forming a team. Each week you will do a warm-up, a new
skill exercise, followed by longform sets with feedback from the instructor.
2pm - Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/imposters-improv-play-lab-an-improv-jam-08072021>
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.
Hosted by Scott Shepard, Alex Heckman, Dionne Atchison
8pm - The Mixer - A Variety Show Hosted by Michael Busch (Conan, Adam Ruins
Everything)
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/schedule/the-mixer-a-variety-show>
A Variety Show Featuring Standup, Characters, & Music
Want to join our email list? Sign up here <http://eepurl.com/hfBSOT>