[NEohioPAL] Paid Acting Gig - Princess and the Pumpkin

Stunt Cat stuntcatprod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:10:19 PDT 2021

PAID ACTING POSITIONS for the play *The Princess and the Pumpkin*

The family fun play that’s entertained thousands of people at Mapleside
Farms is back for a Fourth season with a brand new episode.

REHEARSALS START SOON – We open September 10, 2021

*Princess Melrose (18-28)* Beautiful daughter of King Orchard, she lives
for nature, fun and adventure. She’s confident, grounded, but innocent, and
likes to sing.

*King Orchard (40-70)* Ruler of the kingdom, widowed, Just shy of senile,
but full of love

*Patch Greenleaf (25-30ish)* Handsome, fit, farm hand, smart, in love with
the Princess

*Baron Von Saurcede (30-50*) Tall, dark and Dastardly – plans to take over
the Kingdom

*Paisley Pumpkin (18-30)* Princess Melrose’s bestie, Energetic, Spastic,
fun, comedic, communicates through pantomime

*Puppeteer* – Experience helpful but will train the right candidate

Show runs about 20 minutes, multiple times per day Friday eve 5p-9p,
Saturdays & Sundays 9a-6p from Sept 10 through Oct 31, 2021.

Please submit a pic and a resume and especially a *video audition* – use
your phone or whatever camera you may have.  Don’t worry about perfect
lighting or perfect sound.  Do a brief monologue or just tell me about
yourself.  Then email the file or upload to youtube and email the link to
Martin stuntcatprod at gmail.com.

Martin Carlton
Film and TV Credits <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0138211/?ref_=nv_sr_1>