[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATE RELEASE- Millennial Theatre Company's Shrek the Musical to Debut in Columbiana, Over One Year After Postponement

The Millennial Theatre Company millennialtheatrecompany at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:29:41 PDT 2021

CORRECTION:

It has come to our attention that our previous press release has an error
on the listed dates, incorrectly stating that the show played August 13 and
14 and March 15; it should read, "The show performs August 13 and 14 at 7pm
and 15 at 2pm".

Apologies for the error,

The Millennial Theatre Company Team
*www.millennialtheatre.org <http://www.millennialtheatre.org>*
"Creating Quality Theatrical Experiences With, For, and Of a Generation"