[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts Open House: Tremont & North Royalton

Dance Arts by Regina danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:58:36 PDT 2021

Join us and learn more about our classes, see our studios, and meet some of
our fabulous instructors!
[image: 🌟]TREMONT FRIDAY AUG 20TH 5-8 pm
2431 West 5th St., Cleveland
[image: 🌟]NORTH ROYALTON SAT AUG 21 12-3 pm
10670 Royalton Rd., North Royalton
Opportunity to register for our upcoming class sessions and join our studio
family! Learn about special performing opportunities, purchase dance wear,
and enjoy refreshments too!
See our current schedules online at our website:
www.danceartsbyregina.com  <http://www.danceartsbyregina.com>
*Online registration is always available!*
*Let's Dance!*
*-Regina*

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>