[NEohioPAL] Curtain 440 Presents Disney's Descendants at Andrews Osborne Academy

Kelly Miloro kellymiloro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 08:58:59 PDT 2021

*DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS*
Directed by Angela Miloro-Hansen, Music Direction by Logan Katoch,
Choreography by Erica Lohan
August 13-22, Fridays and Saturdays at  7:30pm and Sundays at 2pm
Andrews Osborne Academy, 38588 Mentor Ave, Willoughby, Ohio 44094

Tickets $12 students, $15 adults   Available at the door or online
www.curtain440.com/Tickets

*Descendants is the story of the children of Maleficent, the Evil Queen,
Jafar, and Cruella de Ville and their struggle to decide how they truly fit
into the world. Based on a popular Disney television series!       *

Our host Andrews Osborne Academy has updated their covid rules in advance
of the school year beginning soon. At this time masks are required for
everyone regardless of vaccine status, barring religious or medical
exceptions. We will have some disposable masks if you forget yours.

*The theater is large! We will be closing off every other row,and there is
plenty of room for two empty seats between each group, all with excellent
views of the stage.   AOA also has multiple air purifiers in the theater
area. Thank you so much for supporting us in this crazy time. We appreciate
you more than you know. See you soon!*

--

Kelly Miloro
k <kellymiloro at gmail.com>elly at curtain440.com