[NEohioPAL] The Movement Project is HIRING: Front Desk Assistant

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Fri Aug 13 12:09:00 PDT 2021

WE ARE HIRING!

The Movement Project School of Dance

is seeking a Front Desk Assistant

Title of Position

 Front Desk Assistant

Position Schedule

Wednesdays 4:00 - 6:30 pm & Thursdays 5:00 - 7:00 pm

Pay Range: $12/hr

Location

2592 W 14th St, Cleveland, OH 44113

(The Movement Project)

The Movement Project School of Dance is seeking a Front Desk Assistant for
our evening classes.

TMP’s School of Dance is the official school of the professional
Cleveland-based Modern dance company, The Movement Project. As a dance
school, we strive to build meaningful connections to youth and families in
our community by providing affordable youth dance education that

focuses on a well-rounded curriculum, a professional environment, and a
safe

and exciting space that cultivates learning!

Our Front Desk Assistant will be someone with positive and welcoming
energy.

Duties will include opening the dance studio, welcoming students & parents,
managing dance attire sales, communicating important information to
parents, office tasks, and light cleaning.

We are looking for someone who is approachable, helpful, and willing to
build a good rapport with our school of dance families.

Required Experience

Experience in a customer service-related position or applicable experience.

Experience with youth is a plus.

Required Skills

Communication, Problem Solving, Patience, Adaptability, Responsibility

How to Apply

Please complete the application below.

Week of September 6th, 2021 (Training)

Questions