[NEohioPAL] Olde Towne Hall Theatre (North Ridgeville, OH) announces Our 2021-2022 Season!!

Dena M. Warmuth denawarmuth at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 17:18:35 PDT 2021

Welcome back to LIVE theatre!  And thank you to our patrons and subscribers
who have so generously donated to help us stay afloat during the COVID-19
Pandemic !

Because of YOUR support, the OTHT Board of Directors is pleased and excited
to offer what we hope will be a full season of more great theatre
programming !  Of course, we will continue to follow the guidelines of the
CDC and Ohio Governor, as needed.

Auditions and information for each production will be announced on the
OTHT website: https://oldetownehall.wixsite.com/oldetownehalltheatre.  You
can also follow us on Facebook and YouTube.

*OUR 2021 - 2022  SEASON*

THE ODD COUPLE, By Neil Simon
Directed by John Schneider
October 8 - 23, 2021
(See website for audition dates and times coming up!)

MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS (Youth Production, ages 6-18 only)
December 3 - 11, 2021

LEGALLY BLONDE, JR. (Youth Atlanta Festival Production)
January 7 & 8, 2022

THE SOUND OF MUSIC, by Rodgers and Hammerstein
February 18 - March 12, 2022

Stay tuned! We can not announce it yet, as we are waiting on the rights for
a VERY special show to come your way!
April 22 - May 7, 2022

Summer Youth Show - Show TBD (ages 6-18 only)
July 14 - 16

Thanks for your support, and hope to see YOU at the shows!

*OTHT Board of Directors*
Sharon Godsey, *President*
Denise Kokai, *Vice President*
Cari Lyczek - Roser, *Secretary*