[NEohioPAL] Open casting call for Cleveland web series

Chris Thomas mrmindshattering at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 16:48:59 PDT 2021

My team and I are currently searching for two actors (male or female)
between the ages of 20-30 to play the lead characters in an episode of a
web series about the city of Cleveland. Improvisational skills are strongly
preferred, but not a requirement.

The shoot will take place on Sunday, September 19th, beginning at 9:00 am,
and will last for most of the day. It will be an unpaid shoot, but food
will be provided. If you're interested and would like to learn more
information, please email me with a headshot/resume and an online video of
your acting reel. Thank you.