[NEohioPAL] Audition Submission

Lana Sugarman lanasugarman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:14:11 PDT 2021

Hello,

I'd like to add this audition submission to the next newsletter if possible.
Thank you!

Auditions for The university of akron’s production of *concorD Floral*

written by Jordan tannahill

Directed by lana sugarman

We are looking to cast a diverse, curious ensemble of humans for this
*in-person,
with pandemic protocols)* process. Open to University of Akron students and
community members.

*ABOUT THE SHOW:*
*Concord Floral* is a one million-square-foot abandoned greenhouse, and a
refuge for neighbourhood teens; a place all to themselves where they can
throw parties, experiment, dream, and come of age. But hidden there is a
secret no one wants to confront, and when Rosa and Nearly stumble upon it
they set off a chain of events that include phone calls from the grave.
It’s time for the teenagers of Concord Floral to start talking.

*Rehearsals start: *Tuesday, September 7th
* Where:* Guzzetta Hall at the University of Akron

*When:* Monday- Thursday in the evenings, and in the afternoon on Saturday
or Sunday.
The show will run October 21st-24th in the Sandefur Theatre on the U of A
campus.

In Person Auditions – Monday August 30th and Tuesday August 31st
7:00-10:00pm

Virtual Audition Option available (Deadline: Tuesday August 31st)

Callbacks (In Person): Friday September 3rd 7:00-10:00pm

All roles are available. 10 Actors, age range of 16-20s. See link below for
more details.
Actors appear in University of Akron productions on a volunteer basis.

*COMPLETE AUDITION INFO AT THIS LINK
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LxvLMCt7iI9qRq3bd-A4qXMQcicLESS1yjQzKzGXU-8/edit?usp=sharing>
*

Lana