[NEohioPAL] The Studio - Fall Dance & Open House

The Studio thestudio6928 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:18:11 PDT 2021

Help us kick off our Fall dance season by coming by for our Open House on *Aug
31 & Sept 1* ! Tour the facility, meet teachers, ask questions and register
for classes. Participants will be entered into drawings for a $15 tuition
voucher and some Studio Swag! Come be a part of our dance family!

Sign up for a time by clicking the link below:

The Studio: The Studio Open House (signupgenius.com)
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b094eaca922a6f94-thestudio>

Located centrally in Independence, Oh, *The Studio* offers top-notch
instruction in popular dance styles including ballet, tap, jazz,
lyrical/contemporary, hip hop, & musical theatre. We also offer classes for
adults including yoga, Zumba, tap & more.

Visit www.TheStudio6928.com <http://www.thestudio6928.com> or call
216-901-1914 for more information!

--

*The Studio*