[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Upcoming Short Film Production

Spencer DeVeau missingfilmcsu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 13:42:46 PDT 2021

Hello,

My name is Spencer DeVeau. I am the director and writer of an upcoming
short film, *Missing*, that will be filming 9/24-9/26, and 10/1-10/3. We
have 2 small acting roles that still need to be filled for the production.
Descriptions of the characters are provided below:

*Peter *(50s): An abusive husband and father with a serious drinking
problem, who drives his daughter to run away from home.

*Patricia* (late teens-mid 20s): Protagonist Annabelle’s best friend. A
loyal friend who Annabelle can confide in, who runs into Annabelle four
years after Annabelle ran away.

These are two smaller roles that will not be required to be on set more
than two of the six shooting days, so the scheduling can be flexible with
these characters.

We will be holding auditions for these roles on 9/9 and 9/10 at CSU’s
School of Film & Media Arts, on the 6th floor of the IDEA Center, 1375
Euclid Ave, Cleveland OH. The exact room where auditions will be held is
still TBD.

If you are interested in auditioning for either role, please send an email
to missingfilmcsu at gmail.com and we will send further information as well as
audition scenes. Alternate times and dates for auditions could possibly be
arranged, but we would prefer in-person auditions on either 9/9 or 9/10.

Thank you,
Spencer DeVeau
Director/Writer/Producer, *Missing*