[NEohioPAL] PRESS RELEASE: Mrs. Mannerly opens Clague Playhouse's 94th Season

news at clagueplayhouse.org news at clagueplayhouse.org
Tue Aug 24 07:47:56 PDT 2021

                                                                   FOR
IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

            Clague Playhouse presents the comedy, /Mrs. Mannerly /bu
Jeffrey Hatcher, to open our 94th Season.  The play is directed by Ron
Newell and featured in our cast are Rose A Leininger and Jarrod Vullo.

             Inspired by hilarious memories of a childhood etiquette
class, playwright Jeffrey Hatcher conjures up the world of a
ten-year-old studying manners. This unique comic tale reveals truths
about the face we present and the real selves that lie inside.

            The play runs Friday, September 10 through Sunday, October
3, 2021 on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8pm, Sunday at 2pm.
Admission is $18 for adults, $17 for seniors (60+), and $10 for
students (any age with a valid ID) and may be purchased by calling the
Box Office at 440-331-0403 Wednesday through Saturday from 1-6 p.m. or
visiting www.clagueplayhouse.org[1].  Clague Playhouse is located at
1371 Clague Road in Westlake.

             FREE STUDENT TICKET THURSDAYS: limited FREE Student
Tickets (high school and college) are available by calling the Box
Office at 440-331-0403 to reserve for any Clague Playhouse Thursday
performance, and showing a Student ID at the time of ticket pickup. No
online reservations can be taken for these free tickets. Free Student
Ticket Thursdays are subject to availability and must be picked up by
7:30 pm the night of the performance or will be released.

/Our productions are subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Please rest assured that every possible action and precaution will be
taken to ensure that our staff, performers, and audience members will
be as safe as possible.  Seating may be limited to observe current
State of Ohio and CDC guidelines, but we are looking forward to
bringing you another season of high quality LIVE theater!/

                                                                  - -
- - - - - - -
                Clague Playhouse, Inc.
1371 Clague Road