[NEohioPAL] Restaurants, Football & Presidents coming soon!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Thu Aug 26 15:53:15 PDT 2021

The Fall 2021 edition of EVE Notes is now available at
http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/newsfall2021/EVENotesfall.htm You can read
it online or download a PDF copy. Find out about my upcoming book, LOST
RESTAURANTS OF DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND; the premiere of our newest program, about
Cleveland Browns Hall-Of-Famer Dante Lavelli - HE JUST WANTED TO PLAY BALL:
THE DANTE LAVELLI STORY and the next presentation of MADAM PRESIDENT - THE
STORY OF VICTORIA WOODHULL.

Don't forget to check our calendar page regularly for updates on our
programs.  I'm looking forward to seeing you in October and November!

We are now accepting bookings for 2022 - just reply to this e-mail to
arrange a time to discuss programming options for your group.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org