[NEohioPAL] Lighting Designer with Hudson High School

Russell, Bob russellbo at hudson.k12.oh.us
Fri Aug 27 10:58:03 PDT 2021

Hudson High School is now accepting applications for a LIGHTING DESIGNER.

Join our amazing production team with Carlton Guc and Angie Hayes from Off
Axis Sound who mentor our students in Sound, Sarah Russell who oversees
Costumes and Katie Gibson who is our Choreographer. Responsibilities will
include working with students, attending rehearsals or reviewing recordings
for cues, programming the show and to attend tech. This season we will be
producing *She Kills Monsters: Young Adventurers Edition* on 11/19 and
11/20 and *Chicago: High School Edition* 4/8, 4/9 and 4/10.

Applicants: please send your resume and images of your previous work or a
link to your site to russellbo at hudson.k12.oh.us

--
*Bob Russell*
*HS Drama Director*

--

Please
note: This email and any response to it is being archived for

Please
think GREEN before printing this email.