[NEohioPAL] Auditions: Foolish Fishgirls and The Pearl on Tues., October 5 and Wed., October 6 at 7:00 pm

clague playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 10:06:00 PDT 2021

Auditions

*for the comedy*
Foolish Fishgirls and The Pearl
by Barbara Pease Weber

Directed by Douglas A. Farren
*Audition Dates: *Tues., October 5 and Wed., October 6 at 7:00 pm
Show Dates:  January 14 - February 6, 2022  Performances on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday at 8pm, Sunday at 2pm

*Cast:  *5 Women, 2 Men

*Coral* - 50's - 70's, world-weary former mermaid
*Oceana* - Coral's sister, 40's - 70's
*Marina* - Coral and Oceana's cousin
*Sheila* - 50's - 70's, small town official
*Pearl* - 20's - 30's, mermaid
*Nathan* - 20's - 30's, coast guard officer
*Floyd* - 50's - 70's, local "old-salt"

*Story: * *Foolish Fishgirls and The Pearl* is a feisty fairytale about a
mermaid’s life on dry land after true love is found, lost and found again.
And, like the trio of middle age former sea goddesses, you may find that
“happily ever after” is closer than you think!

Additional information can be found on our Audition Page.
<http://clagueplayhouse.org/index.php/auditions/>  Please bring a resume
and headshot, if available. If you don't have a headshot, Clague will take
one at auditions. Please complete our online Audition Form
<https://clagueplayhouse.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ClagueAuditionForm18-1.pdf>.
  When completed, please print and bring with you to the audition.

Open auditions will be cold readings from the script.  No appointment is
necessary.  Auditions will be held at Clague Playhouse.  A limited number
of perusal scripts are available at the Clague Playhouse Box Office,
Wednesday - Saturday 1:00-6:00pm, for a $10 deposit through October 2,
2021.
Clague Playhouse is located at 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, Ohio 44145.

Our productions are subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.  Please
rest assured that every possible action and precaution will be taken to
ensure that our staff, performers, and audience members will be as safe as
possible.  Seating may be limited to observe current State of Ohio and CDC
guidelines, but we are looking forward to presenting high quality LIVE
theater!

For more information, call the Clague Playhouse Box Office, 440-331-0403
<(440)%20331-0403> and leave a message for the director.