[NEohioPAL] The Singing Angels - ***Open Auditions***

Carol Thompson Carol at singingangels.org
Tue Aug 31 11:41:40 PDT 2021

The Singing Angels
2021 OPEN AUDITIONS
Wednesday, September 1, 4:30 - 7:00 pm
Saturday, September 4, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

Girls and Boys 4th grade thru age 16
The Singing Angels is the region's most diverse and unique performing chorus. No experience necessary, we're seeking children who love to sing!

FREE PARTICIPATION FOR FALL 2021!
The Singing Angels is giving back to the community and ensuring Northeast Ohio children can benefit from our exciting programming.
Audition early as space is limited.
Auditions are held at The Singing Angels Studios:
3600 Biddulph Ave., Suite A (corner of State Rd. and Biddulph)
Cleveland, OH 44109
For audition information visit singingangels.org<http://www.singingangels.org> or email holly at singingangels.org<mailto:holly at singingangels.org>

Also accepting online auditions all summer! Details on singingangels.org.

The Singing Angels is generously funded by Cuyahoga County residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.