[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts Fall Classes In Tremont and North Royalton!

Dance Arts by Regina danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 06:36:50 PDT 2021

*Dance Arts by Regina Enrolling for Fall Classes in Tremont and North
Royalton*

Offering high-quality, professional instruction to engage and inspire all
dancers!
Our sixth dance season begins September 7th!

Dance classes promote physical, mental, and social wellbeing in students of
ALL ages - now is a great time to get involved and take the "leap" into the
studio!

Join us at one of our convenient locations for classes in:

   - BALLET
   - JAZZ
   - HIP HOP
   - CONTEMPORARY
   - TAP
   - PILATES
   - PRESCHOOL DANCE
   - Classes for adults, too!

Check out our schedules online at our website: danceartsbyregina.com
Register online anytime at our registration site here.
<https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/danceartsbyregina>

Questions about classes or placement? Send us an email
<danceartsbyregina at gmail.com> or give us a call at 440-230-9018!

We can't wait to dance with you!!!

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>