[NEohioPAL] There Are Few Spots For Our Online September Acting Classes - Classes Start Fri. The 3rd

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 12:13:38 PDT 2021

We have been helping actors book Commercials, Industrials, TV Shows and Movies since 2004.

We will help you nail auditions and land roles!

Looking for a technique to keep you emotionally alive and fully present with your scene partner?

We have you covered with our online Meisner Technique class.

Need an edge with your self taping; finding your eye lines, arc, choices and variety?

Join our online Script Analysis & Self Tape Coaching class

Many casting directors expect actors to improvise during auditions. Will you be prepared?  Check out our online Improv class.

Want advice from actual working actor’s who’ve been on the set of big shows and films such as; Stranger Things, The Walking Dead and Black Widow?
Our online Working Actor’s class is perfect for you!

At Houde School of Acting, our team of well versed instructors can help you achieve all of your acting goals.

We can help you with both, online and in-person classes so your geographic location will not hinder your studies.

Our online packages offer up to 5 classes per week, 20 per month!! Here’s what’s included;

   - 2-in-1 Script Analysis/Self Tape Coaching w/ Kellen Boyle or Keith Brooks
   - Meisner Technique w/ Jessica Houde-Morris, Diana Frankhauser or Kellen Boyle
   - Improv w/ Keith Brooks or Joe Quinn
   - Working Actors Class w/ James Madio, Kurt Yue or Keith Brooks

Check out our package options here;

https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/classes

Class Descriptions

Meisner Technique

An interdependent series of exercises that build upon one another. The more complex work supports a command of dramatic text. Meisner students work on a series of progressively complex exercises to develop an ability to improvise, to access an emotional life, and finally to bring the spontaneity of improvisation and the richness of personal response to text

2-in-1 Script Analysis/Self Tape Coaching

Script Analysis - Learn how to analyze audition sides and find all the clues hidden within. This class helps actors make specific, informed choices about their characters and relationships with other characters, as well as familiarize actors with the setting and plot.

Self-Tape Coaching - Learn how to apply the Script Analysis into a professionally recorded self-taped audition by submitting and receiving feedback on a weekly basis.

Improv

Considered by some to be the core of good acting, improv training develops the performers ability to be spontaneous and in the moment. Very useful in the audition room and on set.

Working Actors Class w/ Guest Teachers

Taught by either James Madio, Keith Brooks, or Kurt Yue (Combined 446 IMDB TV & Film Credits)
Each Friday one of these working actors will go over a choice topic pertaining to the field of acting. Here is an opportunity to learn from the best!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,Jessica Houde-Morris