[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Santa & Mrs. Claus

Branden Schossler branden at schosslerenterprises.com
Sat Sep 4 12:52:27 PDT 2021

[image: image.gif]Spectacular Party Entertainment & Schossler Enterprises
are in search of performers to portray Santa and Mrs. Claus this
holiday season.
Compensation per event-based, between $20 and $50 per performance hour.
Must have ample availability from November through the end of December.
We also have additional roles available throughout our entertainment brands
should you be interested in playing characters such as superheroes,
pirates, rock-star impersonators, and more!
https://www.schosslerenterprises.com/

Be a part of the magic, join our team in connecting people through
performance so that together we can make lifelong memories.
We cover events across the greater Cleveland area, both East and West
sides. There is not one side that we service more than the other, so please
note that we do require you to drive to and from events. We also cover as
far as Erie, PA, and occasionally Southern Ohio.

Below are our casting requirements:

*Must be of "Santa" or "Mrs. Claus" age or passable
*Must be in the Greater Cleveland Area
*Must have reliable transportation
*Must have weekend/holiday availability
*Must be ready to participate in events starting in November
*If you have visible Tattoos, you must be prepared to keep them covered.
*For Santa, a White/sliver beard is a plus but not a requirement.
*For Santa, the ability to grow and maintain a beard is a requirement.

Singing is not required, but if interested, please send us a video or file
with a recording. Can be as short as 30 seconds and no longer than 2
minutes.

To apply, please email branden at schosslerenterprises.com
<branden at schosslerenterprises.com>
Please include a resume and headshot of yourself.

--

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality10&>
Mailtrack