[NEohioPAL] Volunteers Needed at Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

Margaret Reardon margaret at cvlt.org
Sun Sep 5 03:08:49 PDT 2021

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is finally ready to open its doors and
welcome Northeast Ohio back into our beloved theatre.  Chagrin Valley
Little Theatre will be kicking off its 92nd season with Jeffrey
Hatcher's *Holmes
and Watson *on September 17, 2021 with performances continuing through
October 2, 2021.  There will be seven performances throughout the run with
evening performances beginning at 8:00 pm and the lone Sunday matinee on
September 26, 2021, beginning at 2:00pm.

*We need your help to make this show and future shows and events succeed.*

We need four volunteers for each performance: 2 ticket takers and 2
volunteer ushers to assist with seating in the house.  Volunteers
are asked to arrive at the theatre one hour prior to the start of the
performance (7:00pm for evening performances and 1:00 pm for matinees).
Each shift will begin with a brief orientation session before starting at
your assigned post.  Volunteers do not have a uniform, but we ask that you
arrive in business casual clothing.  Please, no jeans or sneakers when
volunteering.  Please note that this season, masks will be required of
everyone attending CVLT performances, both staff and patrons alike.  Please
plan accordingly when preparing to leave for the theatre.  Once the lobby
has been cleared of patrons, volunteers are welcome to stay and enjoy the
show.

If interested  please reach out to Front of House Manager and Volunteer
Coordinator Jason Brown at *jbrown at cvlt.org <jbrown at cvlt.org>* or call
440-247-8955. Don’t wait, the season is right around the corner!

--
Margaret Reardon

Managing Director

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre
(440) 247-8955
margaret at cvlt.org
http://www.cvlt.org/
40 River Street, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ChagrinTheatre>
[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/ChagrinTheatre>
[image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/chagrin-valley-little-theater/>