[NEohioPAL] OVS-USITT Fall Conference

Sarah Russell sarahrusselldesigns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:43:37 PDT 2021

Technical Theatre friends and colleagues!
Did you know that Ohio Valley Section-USITT is hosting an exciting
in-person conference on October 9th at Ohio Northern?! No? Well now you DO!
And I'm helping to put together some invigorating, impactful sessions and
workshops for the event! Please consider submitting a session proposal and
come celebrate with us at the conference next month! Feel free to share
with your regional pals too!

Link to session proposal form:
https://forms.gle/rfMkCiu85SMx1kHs7

Sarah Russell