[NEohioPAL] Special Event: Messages From The Other Side with James Flynn on Oct. 8 & 9 at 8pm

Clague Playhouse clagueplay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 09:47:00 PDT 2021

*Special Event*
*Messages From The Other Side with James Flynn*
*Friday, October 8 and Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8pm*

Come see a live mediumship demonstration in a gallery style event. Several
audience members will receive messages from loved ones. Due to the size of
the event, not everyone will get a reading but everyone will witness
readings being given.

Jim is a medium and psychic, who has studied with internationally
recognized mediums such as Tony Stockwell, Lisa Williams, and Sharon
Klingler. He attends and participates in mediumship events regularly in
Lily Dale, New York.

All reserved seats are $25.00.  This is a popular event, so purchase your
tickets early!  Call the Box Office at 440-331-0403 Wed. - Sat. from 1-6pm
or online at https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?show=128991

*Under the current CDC guidelines for COVID-19, our Board of Directors is
strongly recommending the wearing of masks while within our building.  Our
lobby will be open a half hour before the performance for seating access to
the theater.  Masks will be made available to those who need one.  Please
contact the Box Office at 440-331-0403 with any questions.*
Clague Playhouse, Inc.

1371 Clague Road

Westlake, OH 44145

info at clagueplayhouse.org