[NEohioPAL] Abelman 2.0

Bob Abelman riabelman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:31:34 PDT 2021

Dearest Cleveland theater community.

Just a short post to let you know that I have decided to step down as
theater critic for the Cleveland Jewish News.  I will continue to serve as
a freelancer for the paper but, mostly, I will be assuming the challenging
role of grandfather to Isabelle “Izzy” Rose Abelman.

I can’t begin to tell you how fortunate I am to have been involved in the
Cleveland theater community over the years, as a performer and an arts
journalist.  It has, among other things, brought me in contact with you.
What a pleasure watching your work and writing about it!

I’m sure the CJN will soon announce my replacement and she/he/they will
serve you well.

All the best,

Bob Abelman