[NEohioPAL] Actress Needed

Spencer DeVeau missingfilmcsu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:42:08 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am Spencer DeVeau, the director/producer of a short film, Missing, which
will be shooting in Cleveland September 24-26 and October 1-3. One of our
actresses, playing the lead character, had to drop out of the project and
we are currently looking for a replacement, who would be available on all 6
shooting days. We are willing to work around any scheduling issues that
might arise as needed. A brief description of the character:

Annabelle/Zabrina (late teens/early 20s): A high school girl that runs away
from a less than stellar home life only to find herself in an even worse
situation with her boyfriend, a relationship she must escape from before
it’s late.

We will be holding auditions this coming Thursday, 9/16, from 10am to noon.
If you are interested in auditioning, please send a message to
missingfilmcsu at gmail.com and we will get you scheduled ASAP. We are seeking
a suitable replacement by this Friday.

Note: This is a non-paid role. The only compensation provided will be
credit as well as snacks and meals while on set.

Thank you,
Spencer DeVeau