[NEohioPAL] CASTING MULTIPLE ROLES FOR A PAID PERFORMANCE OCT. 28th thu the 31st

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 17:30:28 PDT 2021

Greetings to you
The innovative masters of mystery, 1Mobinc.com, are casting several PAID roles for our 31st annual weekend long Halloween mystery play on October 28th with conclusion on October 31st Sunday morning. Room & board will also be included with your pay. You must play well with others and have improv skillsRehearsal schedule as follows:
In person rehearsal dates in Cleveland: Sunday Oct. 10th, Sunday Oct. 17th and Sunday Oct. 24th. All Sunday rehearsals are from 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM
Online weekday evening rehearsal Dates TBA
Unless you can make these dates, please do not reply to this listing. To be considered for a role in this ribald production, please Email us back with a photo & bio. Please include a phone number that we can call you at, we require that we can actually speak with you and not in text messages. The roles are listed below, thank you and break a leg.

Billy WaLogistics Director of 1Mobinc.com
ROLESALL ROLE BODY TYPES ARE NONDESCRIPT

Alando: Late 20s to 50s Alien from another galaxy who has taken up residence on Earth   Elizabeth Klarer Alando 20s to 50s South African mine owner who is thewife of Alando and also a vampire  Lyla Alando: In her 20s The child of Alando and Elizabeth  Agnes “Queenie” Wagner: 20s to early 30s Hairologist/Leader of thePoodles, a female greaser gang that even hardcore biker gangs fear  Ryker Blaze: 20s to early 30s Greaser who works for Bobby V, inlove with Queenie but is slowly going under Lyla’s spell  Bobby “Bobby V.” Villanova: 30s to 50s Organized crime element Paige Turner: 20s to 50s Writer for UFO Weekly at the gala on an anonymous tipster who knows the alienshe’s chasing   Shandar Nepatone: 20s to 60s Psychic/Medium who speaks to thedead