[NEohioPAL] This Weekend @Imposters Theater - Live shows and your chance to perform!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 09:25:46 PDT 2021

*This Week at Imposters Theater*
*Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=0678531ba6&e=8aeda9a7f9>
*Improv Night with Casually Late*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=9241e1585b&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Friday 09/17 8pm Limited Seating - $7 Advance/$10 DOS
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=43e3d3ee21&e=8aeda9a7f9>
A night of improv hosted by Cleveland improv group Casually Late.
*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b8b0016971&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Saturday 09/18 2pm FREE
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.

Hosted by Scott Shepard, Alex Heckman, Dionne Atchison

*Mental Illness & Friends - A Live Comedy Talk Show*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=447c661f0d&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Saturday 09/18 8pm Limited Seating - $7 Advance/$10 DOS
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=0064cc443b&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Mental Illness and Friends, created and hosted by Deena Nyer Mendlowitz, is
a live comedy talk-show combining stand-up, improv, and open, honest
dialogue with other artists dealing with mental health issues. Nyer
Mendlowitz, who lives with anxiety and suicidal ideation, begins each
performance with a new opening monologue, seamlessly weaving mental
illness, real life, and laughter together.
*Indie Improv Night*
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=5f097e9ff1&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Sunday 09/19 7pm FREE
Each week will feature two newer groups and/or experienced performers
trying a new format followed by a long form mashup jam where anyone can
participate. Meet and perform with others in the community, find people you
like performing with, form your own group, and submit to Indie Improv Night!

If you’d like to be an audience member/participate in the long form mashup
jam, please RSVP HERE.

If your group would like to perform, please email indieimprovnight at gmail.com
.
*COVID Policy*Due to the current state of the pandemic in Ohio, to
responsibly stay open and protect the health and safety of our audience,
staff, students, and performers, everyone will need to show proof of
vaccination (card or photo of card) to enter our studio space. We thank you
for your cooperation and understanding.