[NEohioPAL] "Holmes & Watson" opens this weekend at CVLT (plus our Book Club on Sept. 23)

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Fri Sep 17 07:20:44 PDT 2021

*CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE*
www.CVLT.org
(440) 247-8955
40 River St. Chagrin Falls OH

*"HOLMES & WATSON"*
by Jeffrey Hatcher
SEP. 17 - OCT. 2, 2021
CVLT.org/events/holmes-watson

Tickets $19 / $15
GET TICKETS at https://cvlt.org/events/holmes-watson/
Capacity for this event is being limited for social distance and masks
are recommended. Get your tickets now and plan to arrive early!

Director: Stephen Kay
Producer: Carren Kay
Stage Manager: Natalya Duncan
Costumer: Mayim Hamblen
Technical Director: Todd Plone

STARRING
Tom Hill
Tim Champion
Dennis Runkle
Claudia Lillibridge
Michael Raum
Glen Johnston
Kevin Derrick
Adam V. Young

Sherlock Holmes is dead. Or so it is assumed. The world knows the great
detective went over the falls at Reichenbach with his nemesis Professor
Moriarty, but as Holmes’ body was never retrieved, a number of frauds,
fakes, and charlatans have come forward since to lay claim to his
identity. It falls to Dr. Watson to disprove them.

Then a telegram arrives informing Watson that three men, each claiming
to be Holmes, have been committed to a remote asylum off the coast of
Scotland. Now Watson must discover if one of the mad men is the real
Sherlock Holmes.

/Presented with support from Cindee Catalano-Edelman in Memory of Don
Edelman/
*
**Join CVLT's new "Page to Stage" Book Club on Zoom!
*In partnership with Fireside Book Shop (https://firesidebookshop.com/)

*SEPTEMBER 23 at 7:30 PM*

Daniel Stashower, a 3-time winner of the Edgar award from the Mystery
Writers of America, and author of Teller of Tales: The Life of Arthur
Conan Doyle (among others) will join CVLT's Margaret Reardon via Zoom to
discuss Sherlock Holmes and his enduring appeal to playwrights and
theatergoers.

FREE EVENT! Register at https://cvlt.org/events/daniel-stashower/

/
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit funded through
individual and corporate contributions. Our programming is made possible
in part by the citizens of Cuyahoga Country through Cuyahoga County Arts
and Culture and by state tax dollars allocated by the Ohio Legislature
to the Ohio Arts Council (OAC). The OAC is a state agency that funds and
supports quality arts experiences to strengthen Ohio communities
culturally, educationally, and economically. We appreciate your support!/