[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema needs your support for Book Tour

Alex Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat Sep 18 13:39:02 PDT 2021

Prelude2Cinema needs your support for Book Tour

Emmy winning writer, award winning filmmaker and founder of Prelude2Cinema is launching a book story with screenplays and will include discussions on his “visionary style” of creating stories. We will be at various venues including the Great Lakes Geek Fest October 23rd.

You can make a donation at our Facebook fundraiser
https://m.facebook.com/nt/screen/?params=%7B%22fundraiser_campaign_id%22%3A388951895898828%2C%22source%22%3A%22external_url%22%7D&path=%2Ffundraiser%2F&refsrc=deprecated&_rdr

For those who don’t do Facebook, we do accept PayPal
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Prelude2Cinema

The screenplays are available at
Amazon
Mac's book story on Coventry in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
The Cleveland Public Library
The Cuyahoga County Public Library

Prelude2Cinema thanks you for your time and please feel free to spread the word.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema