[NEohioPAL] Marketing and Event Planning with Margaret Reardon Marketing LLC

Margaret Reardon margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com
Sat Sep 25 09:01:47 PDT 2021

Hi all-

Margaret Reardon Marketing <http://www,margaretreardonmarketing.com> is
alive and well and ready to re-engage to play even a  small part in the
restart of the arts in Cleveland.
 I have limited hours available but am open to hearing from  people and
places interested in letting me help in the following ways.

- Getting the word out on your organization, event, performance or project
- Creating or enhancing  your  social media presence
- Connecting you with your customers or followers through e- newsletters
- Creating virtual events.
- Identifying  partnership and cross promotional opportunities
-
Contact me at margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com or call 216-272-4277 to
start a conversation.
I don't work for free, but  payment options are reasonable and discussable.
New ideas and approaches are my forte so be ready to hear about those to
create positive change.

Thanks all. Stay well.

Margaret
www.margaretreardonmarketing.com