[NEohioPAL] INDIE FILMMAKERS: SUBMIT YOUR FILM TRAILERS!!!

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:28:05 PDT 2021

*Submit your trailer for an opportunity to be played at a PREMIERE
SCREENING OF A SHORT FILM SHOT IN CLEVELAND*

*"SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN"*

*Attention, Indie Filmmakers!  Submit a trailer for the opportunity to have
it presented on the big screen at the Shaker Square Cinemas for the
premiere showing of the short film, SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN.*

*We will only show 10 minutes of trailers*, so send them in as soon as
possible.  Deadline is October 16, 2021.

***Email your trailer attachment or video link to bryanreeves1028 at yahoo.com
<bryanreeves1028 at yahoo.com>*

SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN, a short motion picture filmed in Cleveland this past
July, makes a big screen premiere on *Tuesday, October 26, 2021*.
Showtimes are at *7:00 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:00 pm, and 8:30 pm* at Shaker Square
Cinemas.  This is a *FREE EVENT*.  The cinema location is 13116 Shaker
Square; Cleveland, OH 44120

After a horrific school shooting occurs in a small Midwestern town, April,
a Protestant minister, and Derek, her troubled adult son, grapple over what
to do with the perpetrator whom Derek has abducted and brought to April's
home.

Directed, produced and co-screenplay by Bryan Reeves, based on a short
stage play by co-screenplay and producer Peter Anthony Fields, SEVENTY
TIMES SEVEN features actors Jean Zarzour, Tony Bellow, and Bryan Gildone.
Director of Photography is Chris Leszkowicz.  Film Editing by Jon
Lefkovitz.  Music by Tim Tell.

** Strong themes are explored in this film with unexpected violence and
strong language; viewer discretion is advised

We look forward to seeing you at the premiere!

Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SeventyTimesShortFilm

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*(Fields is my family & pen name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*