[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Public Theatre: CMHA FALL PROGRAMMING 2021-2022

Monologues with Maya Nicholson mnicho28 at kent.edu
Wed Oct 6 07:46:58 PDT 2021

CMHA CAN 2021/2022 Session

*Cleveland PUBLIC theatre*

*CMHA Cleveland Act Now (CAN)*

*After-School In-Person Course*

*FREE*

*WHO*

For youth ages 5-14 years old living in a Cleveland Municipal Housing
Authority (CMHA) community.

*WHEN*

Session One: October 18, 2021-December 13, 2021

Session Two: January 4, 2021 -March 3, 2021 (Exact end date will depend on
site.)

*With registration, students commit to participation in both sessions.*

*WHAT*

Under the guidance of CPT Teaching Artists, young artists learn how to
create and perform their own plays, dances, poetry, music, and visual art.
Youth participating in CMHA CAN will present an original play at the end of
each session. This year, take a journey with us to an antique shop where
the past teaches us about our future! Our winter preview will occur in
December and students will present final performances at the end of
February or beginning of March.

*Please submit applications to CMHA Community Center Managers by October
14, 2021.*

Lakeview Terrace Community Center

            Tuesdays & Thursdays

            4:30-6:00pm

Outhwaite Homes Community Center

            Mondays & Wednesdays

            4:30-6:00pm

Riverside Park Estates Community Center

            Monday & Wednesdays

            4:30-6:00pm

Woodhill Homes Community Center

Projected start: January 2022

Additional information is forthcoming.

CONTACT/QUESTIONS:

Please connect with Day Ash or Maya Nicholson via email or phone with
questions:

Day Ash, CPT Teaching Artist and Site Coordinator

dash at cptonline.org (216) 631.2727 ext. 217

Maya Nicholson, CPT Teaching Artist and Site Coordinator

mnicholson at cptonline.org (216) 631.2727 ext. 218

--

*Maya Nicholson*

*Teaching Artist & Site Coordinator, CMHA CAN*

*She/Her/Hers*

*(216) 631-2727*

*Ext. 218*

*mnicholson at cptonline.org <mnicholson at cptonline.org>*