[NEohioPAL] New Dance Classes & Workshops at The Studio in Independence

The Studio thestudio6928 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:42:48 PDT 2021

Dance classes continue at The Studio in Independence!

New BOYS CLASS on Tuesday - 6:30-7:15pm

Boys learn the foundations of movement and flexibility. Class includes
conditioning, stretching, beginner acro, and learning some popular line &
social media dances.

Adult Classes

We currently offer classes in Jazz/Hip Hop, Tap, Zumba and Yoga on
Thursdays.

Saturday Barre, Pilates & Beginner Tap will be added in Session III
beginning in late October. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on
social media for updates!

New Saturday Classes

Ballet/Jazz II-III (ages 5-8) 10-11am

Novice Tap ages (6-11) 11-11:30am

Beginning October 23

Pre-Pointe Clinic Oct 23 1:30-3:30pm

The Studio is hosting a Pre-Pointe Clinic for dancers looking to take their
skills to the next level. Advance your technique & focus on ankle strength,
flexibility, and stability in this workshop designed for Pointe &
Pre-Pointe dancers ages 10 & up. Hosted by Kylee Behringer, this 2 hour
clinic will explore & discuss stretching, strengthening & other Pointe
fundamentals

Members - $15               Non-members - $20

 *pre-registration required at www.TheStudio6928.com
<http://www.thestudio6928.com>

Still accepting student enrollments

It's not too late to register for our regular season classes! We are
accepting enrollment in several intermediate and novice classes including
ballet, tap, jazz & lyrical/contemporary!

Visit our website at www.TheStudio6928.com <http://www.thestudio6928.com>
or call 216-901-1914 for more information.

Use Promo Code NEOPAL for a $10 discount!

View our October Newsletter here:
https://mailchi.mp/e97e7ce5bb1b/october21-newsletter

--

*The Studio*