[NEohioPAL] NEW Acting By Mistake Class Dates With William Roudebush

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 17:23:15 PDT 2021

ACTING BYMISTAKE  A class taught by: William Roudebush
ACTING BY MISTAKE is a practicalguide to auditioning, rehearsing and performance that leads actors to trustthemselves, utilize their fears, create from their mistakes and head toward amore positive process. To enroll: Contact William Roudebush by email roudebushwilliam at gmail.com

Below are the dates for my NEWLY ADDED sessionsof ACTING BY MISTAKE on ZOOM (The Sunday night session is full.) If you wish to enroll please do so as soon as possible to reserve your slot…ENROLLTODAY!!

CLASSBEGINS:  Monday Oct. 18th from 6:30pm to9:30pm
                                  Tuesday Oct. 19thfrom 7pm to 10pm
LOCATION:  On your computer or I-Phone
COST:  $325for 6 consecutive 3 hour sessions
CLASS SIZE LIMIT:  6 (You will work every session)

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT ZOOM:  Every actor should take a moment and look attheir process via Zoom for two reasons:

1. It’s all a close-up. Tricks areclearly revealed.
2. You get a fullplayback of everything you did in every class. You can follow your ownprogress.

TESTIMONIALS:
“Bill's uncannygenius is knowing how the actor and the play can work together like a Swisswatch.” William Mastrosimone, playwright.
“For severalyears, I’ve only been partially able to articulate, or utilize, what Bill’sbook, and his teachings have brought right out into the middle of things, whereI have begun to believe they belong, and with blazing clarity. Austin Pendleton, actor, director,playwright & master teacher.

“I loveworking with Bill in his ACTING BY MISTAKE workshops. I’ve been taking hisworkshops for over two years now. He gets us to ‘connect’ with the character inan organic way. He helps us allay the normal fears we have as actors and ourneed to get it ‘right’ by creating a playful process in which we focus more onthe character’s experience than getting the exact words of the text correct inthe rehearsal process. That is so freeing. I’m feeling much more confident nowin how I approach a character, and trust that organic process of developing acharacter.” John Sannuto, Chair, TheatreDepartment, Long Island university.

For background information on ACTING BY MISTAKE log on to www.xlibris.com

|  |
Home | Xlibris Publishing

For background information on William Roudebush log on to www.williamroudebush.com