[NEohioPAL] Looking for Buddy the Elf (or generic elf) Character for Event in November

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 11:49:13 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I am trying to gauge overall pricing to cover a need for an event.

My office will be hosting the ornament-making pavilion at the Cleveland
Christmas Connection at the IX Center this year. We will have all the
materials and a few agents there to assist, but we are looking for someone
to either dress as Buddy from *Elf* or, really, just an elf in general (no
particular gender necessary), that can serve to help families and their
little ones through the ornament-making along with us.

Dates are Nov 19-21 and show hours are: 10am to 8pm (19, 20) and 10am to
5pm (21).

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

*Justin M. Brenis*

Agent, New York Life

6100 Oak Tree Blvd, Suite 300. Independence, OH 44131

Cell (216) 469-9317

jmbrenis at ft.newyorklife.com
[image: image.png] <http://www.facebook.com/justinbrenisnyl>[image:
image.png] <https://twitter.com/JBrenis_NYL>[image: image.png]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinbrenis/>

*P.S. - I'm never too busy to see if I can be a resource for your friends,
family, or colleagues!*

If you do not wish to receive email communication from New York Life, New
York Life of NYLIFE Securities, LLC, please reply to this email, using the
words "Opt out" in the subject line.  Please copy
email_optout at newyorklife.com New York Life Insurance Co, 51 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10010