[NEohioPAL] Need a hand creating/sewing your Halloween costume?

gigi george gigigirlfree at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 20:59:58 PDT 2021

Hello! 👻 Hope all is going good! ✨

I am an Artist with a background in Fashion and experience in sewing/flat pattern/draping/and styling! If you are looking for a hand with your costume or aspect of it, send me a note!

Perhaps you have the fabric and pattern, and need someone to put it together? 🔮

Or need help crafting an additional accessory piece or prop?

Send me the supplies! 😄 And I’ll send you back a completed look! Kind of like a costume genie ;)

Please inquire soon to have it back before Halloween! 🎃