[NEohioPAL] FREE Inspiration and Support

Edlyn Sabrina edlyn.sabrina at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 07:17:41 PDT 2021

Are you *overwhelmed, stressed, and lack clarity *in your life*? *

*Do you feel stuck and lack the motivation *to take steps towards your goal
*? *

*Do you want a space of positivity *in the midst of all the negativity
around?

As a Certified life coach and trainer, I created *a FREE FB Group* last
year in the wake of the pandemic to offer free support to those who needed
it.

If you need inspiration, empowerment, and a supportive community to
up-level your game and create the results you desire, join me in my FB
Group,* Zone of Inspiration, Growth, and Support
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/thegamechangerslaunchpad>*, where I give
free science-based *live training, tips and tools to live your best
version.*

*To join the group, click here.
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/thegamechangerslaunchpad> *

Warm regards,
Edlyn Sabrina
Bestselling Author, Keynote Speaker, Mindset Mastery Coach.

*“To live is the rarest thing in the world; most people just exist.” -Oscar
Wilde*