[NEohioPAL] This Week @Imposters Theater - Improv Workshops for teens, musical improv, & absolute beginners

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:06:17 PDT 2021

*This Week at Imposters Theater*
*We're excited to welcome Mass Hysteria Fest to our Tremont studio and
these great workshops!*
*Want to sign up for our email list? Go here:*
Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=c453f135d1&e=8aeda9a7f9>

*Mass Hysteria Workshop - Improv Games for Ages 12-15*
Sunday 10/24 11am
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=ae3aca353f&e=8aeda9a7f9>
In this course we will start with fundamentals and improv games that focus
on communication and support in a relaxed and fun setting. Through
cooperative play we will combine physicality and creativity to
problem-solve and embrace the unknown.This class is made for beginners or
those with some experience. Leading you through the exercises is Sam Dee, a
Cleveland based comedian who co-created Mass Hysteria Improv Fest and a
member of Imposters Comedy Theater who believes play is an integral part of
life.
*Mass Hysteria Workshop - Let's Say Yes*
Sunday 10/24 1:30pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=18a4df2bc6&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Whether you've never done improv before or have been improvising for 10
years, this workshop is for you. Join Deena as she leads you in learning
new skills, finding joy, and committing to making brave choices together.
*Mass Hysteria Workshop - Cracking the Code to Great Musical Improv*
Sunday 10/24 4pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b98488e19b&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The best musical improvisers aren't always the best singers, nor do they
always craft the cleverest lyrics or the best rhymes. But they do hold
exactly three common traits that make their in-the-moment songs and voices
soar: heart, conviction and simplicity.
*Mass Hysteria Workshop - A Beginner's Guide to Storytelling*
Sunday 10/24 6:30pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=49d4da1ad5&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Ever listened to someone tell a really good story and think, "I want to do
that"? Ever had something incredible happen to you and wonder, "How do I
turn this into a great story?" Have your friends ever told you that your
stories are amazing and you should write them down? This workshop is for
anyone who wants to jump start their creativity and start creating stories.
Dana Norway, the author of The Storytelling Code: 10 Simple Rules to Shape
and Tell a Brilliant Story,
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=fd405cda21&e=8aeda9a7f9>
and
founder of national nonfiction storytelling show Story Club
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=5817e869f2&e=8aeda9a7f9>,
will show you not only how to tell a great story but also how to start
working on your own story. Each participant will leave not only with an
understanding of what makes a brilliant story, but a strong start to their
own true tale.