[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Let's Do The Time Warp Again! The Millennial Theatre Company Presents THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW at The B&O!

The Millennial Theatre Company millennialtheatrecompany at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:42:57 PDT 2021

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 18, 2021

*Let’s Do The Time Warp Again! MTC Brings THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW to The B&O
Station Banquet Hall in Youngstown!*

YOUNGSTOWN, OH – The Millennial Theatre Company is thrilled to announce an
all new, immersive production of THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW coming to the B&O
Station Banquet Hall Thursday October 21 at 7pm, Friday October 22 at 7pm
and midnight, and Saturday October 23 at 7 pm and midnight.

In this cult classic, directed by Joe Asente, sweethearts Brad and Janet,
stuck with a flat tire during a storm, discover the eerie mansion of Dr.
Frank-n-Furter. As their innocence is lost, Brad and Janet meet a houseful
of wild characters including a rock-n-roll biker and a creepy butler.
Through elaborate dance numbers and rock songs, Dr. Frank-n-Furter unveils
his newest creation & introduces the young couple to new experiences
they’ll never forget!

In this production, the B&O Station Hall transforms into Dr. Frank N
Furter’s castle, and audiences become guests at one of his outlandish
parties, until they are interrupted by Brad and Janet’s arrival. Director
Joe Asente says that THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW lends itself well to this new,
immersive concept, “Whenever I repeat a show, I want to be sure that I am
only doing it if I can do something new and different that we did not
attempt before. For this show, we are literally welcoming guests inside Dr.
Frank N Furter’s castle, and the action of the show takes place all around
you, rather than on a traditional stage. Combine this immersive aspect with
the pre-established prop throwing and audience call-backs, it truly creates
an unforgettable theatre experience!”

Tickets are $20 at millennialtheatre.org. Prop bags for audience members
are available for purchase each evening for $10. No outside props will be
permitted. Costumes are encouraged and a costume contest with prizes will
be held each night. Masks are required for this production. A cash bar is
available before the show and at intermission. Tickets and information for
this event can be found at millennialtheatre.org.

The cast includes Ty Hanes, Ben Doss, Lynn Ohle, Will DuPuis, Daniel
Gordiejew, Rebecca Williams, Sarah Kinser, PK Lankford, Tyler Moliterno,
Ryan Stewart, Mark Williams, Alana Carkido, Gina Marafiote, Lauren Engle,
Kata Swansiger, Michelle Jalbert, Daniel Chiaberta, Natali Miler, and Mia
Gagliano, with direction and music direction by Joe Asente and choreography
by Emma James.

For more information regarding this performance please connect with MTC via
Facebook, Instagram (@mtc_theatre), or email
millennialtheatrecompany at gmail.com

Promotional Images
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VtAYBzVR3642gmM65QslYLEdKPP6Cazd?usp=sharing>

Promotional Video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-g6RSe6bdI>

About the Millennial Theatre Company:
The Millennial Theatre Company (MTC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit theatre
company committed to producing theatrical experiences that reflect the
interests and experiences of the Millennial Generation. They aim to produce
generation relevant content through musicals, millennial-created and
written works, workshops, and other various theatrical experiences. For
more information, visit MTC’s website millennialtheatre.org, as well as
their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@mtc_theatre).

####

The Millennial Theatre Company *• www.millennialtheatre.org
<http://www.millennialtheatre.org>*
"Creating Quality Theatrical Experiences With, For, and Of a Generation"