[NEohioPAL] SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN Premieres @ Shaker Square Cinemas This Tuesday!

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:42:22 PDT 2021

*SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN **is a short motion picture filmed in Cleveland
July/2021, making a big screen premiere on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. *

This is a *FREE EVENT *hosted by Latif Hughes, Creator of the *King Tif
Podcast Network *at:

*Shaker Square Cinemas *
*13116 Shaker Square*
*Cleveland, OH 44120*
*4 Showtimes: 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:00 pm & 8:30 pm*
*There will be a Meet-n-Greet with the Writers, Producers, Director & Cast
after each screening.*

*Story Line:*
After a horrific school shooting occurs in a small Midwestern town, April,
a Protestant minister, and Derek, her troubled adult son, grapple over what
to do with the perpetrator whom Derek has abducted and brought to April's
home.

*Who's Who?*
Directed, produced and co-screenplay by Bryan Reeves, based on a short
stage play by co-screenplay and producer Peter Anthony Fields, *SEVENTY
TIMES SEVEN* features actors Jean Zarzour *(SAG-AFTRA, AEA)*, Tony Bellow,
and Bryan Gildone. Director of Photography is Chris Leszkowicz. Film
Editing by Jon Lefkovitz. Music by Tim Tell.
*** Strong themes are explored in this film with unexpected violence and
strong language; viewer discretion is advised*

*We look forward to seeing you at the premiere!*

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*(Fields is my family & pen name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*