[NEohioPAL] SHORT FILM REVIEW FOR "SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN" by Kenny Carpenter

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 06:57:17 PDT 2021

Movie review for Bryan Reeves & Peter Anthony Fields
<https://www.facebook.com/PeterFields007?__cft__[0]=AZWYxoiWfFi7Sb7U0RC5vUna8q1wLDp97d9G2wNeT6aEKN3FLYn_kf5e1_TcbrBQvu9lOfo1Av1bt_gdq7QM43yXWGxhQroi3bijUqqkcPUsDA6bBCsrCzQ9ijyfBIYRbQWVNXHs-qmI6S25726iZ2QqT8D2Ww2Ql1ilBzzdK77ofQ&__tn__=-]K-y-R>
film, "Seventy Times Seven", based on Fields's (one act stage play),
"Monster". I can only start by saying the cinematography drew me in and
composition of subjects was solid and ideal. The sound was ideal,
especially considering the dialog driven nature without much scoring
needed. Ending music was nice and somber.
Storywise, this film is definitely an attention grabber with a what would
you do in their situation hook. Basically, a school shooter, played by
Bryan Gildone, gets taken down by a son, played by Tony Bellow, and brought
to his mother's house, played by Jean Zarzour, for potential judgement. The
added pressure is the family had family taken away in the past, by another
bad guy. The premise becomes what to do....turn in to police or go
vigilante. However, the twist is it is a religious household. The acting
was solid!
I won't spoil what goes on, but the perceptions that are given all have
validity towards something, but honestly just makes you think back
to...what would you do?
I recommend the watch.

*SEVENTY TIMES SEVEN **is a short motion picture filmed in Cleveland
July/2021, making a big screen premiere TONIGHT, Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
*

This is a *FREE EVENT *hosted by Latif Hughes, Creator of the *King Tif
Podcast Network *at:

*Shaker Square Cinemas *
*13116 Shaker Square*
*Cleveland, OH 44120*
*4 Showtimes: 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:00 pm & 8:30 pm*
*There will be a Meet-n-Greet with the Writers, Producers, Director & Cast
after each screening.*

Best, Kenny

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*(Fields is my family & pen name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*