[NEohioPAL] The Singing Angels are Hiring Student Musicians

Carol Thompson Carol at singingangels.org
Thu Oct 28 09:41:41 PDT 2021

The Singing Angels
are hiring musicians

We are looking for student aged drummers and bass guitarists with advanced skills in improvisation to help accompany The Singing Angels at concerts.

Musicians must be able to feel the beat and improvise as there may not be specific parts written. Musicians will rehearse 3 - 5 times prior to our performance. There are 2 - 3 performances throughout the Holiday season. Compensation provided for rehearsals and performances.

The Singing Angels is Cleveland's premier youth performing chorus and perform all over Northeast Ohio.

Visit singingangels.org for additional information on the Singing Angels. To make an audition appointment, email holly at singingangels.org<mailto:holly at singingangels.org>

Auditions are held at our rehearsal studios:
3600 Biddulph Avenue, Suite A
Cleveland, OH  44109