[NEohioPAL] Save $50.00 off all studio portrait session!

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 16:44:48 PDT 2021

Studio Sessions are here!!!

"It's raining...it's pouring.... and my portrait session just got
canceled." Does that sound familiar? It's that time of year where the
weather can be unpredictable. Rain, snow & freezing temperatures can make
outdoor locations for portrait sessions unbearable. We have a solution for
that!!! L Rya Photography now has studio session packages for both
individuals and families. Now you don't have to let a little bad weather
stop you from capturing those unforgettable moments. All studio sessions
are a minimum of 1 hour, includes up to 2 outfit changes, and 30 digital
images and mobile app. Mother nature offers the most breathe taking
backgrounds but she's very unpredictable so we are so excited to be
offering studio sessions. Clients will a have the choice between 3 studios
according to availability. Save $50 off all studio sessions booked in
October & November of 2021. For more info on studio sessions and other
booking FAQs call a studio rep at (216)452-0924 or visit
https://lryaphotography.com/book-now

Lena Phillips
L Rya Photography
LRyaPhotography.com