[NEohioPAL] FREE MUSIC LIVESTREAM SAT 6thNov 7pm-FUNDRAISER

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:07:42 PDT 2021

This Saturday, I am performing "Songs from the Movies" as a free FB
livestream performance, featuring the wonderful Rock Wehrmann on piano,
broadcast from his lovely home. We are supporting Women In Networking
Cleveland (WINCleveland) with their goal of raising funds for the Norma
Herr Women's Shelter, in order to make life just that little bit easier on
the women of the shelter. Please consider viewing and donating - the tipjar
info will be on the screen during the performance - and if you can't view
on Saturday, you can still access it Sunday or Monday! The link for the
Event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/868742587335439/

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*